$ 85 millio
Salma Hayek net worth is $85 million and she is a bustling Mexican-conceived performing artist and maker. In 2016, she gave the voice of a character in Seth Rogen’s graceless R-appraised energized motion picture Sausage Party and showed up in the Cannes film Tale of Tales. She’s as of now taking a shot at four more movies that will turn out in 2016 and 2017. Hayek started her profession in telenovelas before inevitably procuring her leap forward part in Robert Rodriguez’s 1995 actioner Desperado with Antonio Banderas. She went on show up in that film’s development, sometime in the distant past in Mexico (2003). In 2003, she earned Oscar and Golden Globe selections for playing craftsman Frida Khalo in the biopic Frida. Here’s a gander at Hayek’s cash, how she’s earned it and what she does with it.
Biography of Salma Hayek
Salma Hayek was born in Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, Mexico on September 2, 1966. When she was 23 years of age, Salma Hayek was threw to show up in a Mexican TV appear, which made her an enormous star in Mexico and furthermore included a considerable measure of money related accomplishment to Salma Hayek total assets. In 1991, Salma Hayek moved to Los Angeles, California, where her first point was to learn proficient acting and her acting mentor got to be Stella Adler. A standout amongst the most vital truths around then was that she was dyslexic, which kept her from communicating in English fluidly. This was one of her greatest inconveniences in the business – her English dialect information was exceptionally restricted. By the by, it didn’t prevent her from turning into an enormous on-screen character in Hollywood, which added a great deal of incomes to the general gauge of Salma Hayek total assets.
- Original Name: Salma Hayek Jiménez
- Nick Name: Salma
- Birth Date: September 2, 1966
- Birth Place: Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, Mexico
- Height: 05 feet 02 inch
- Weight: 52 kg
- Marital Status: Married with François-Henri Pinault
- Children: One (Valentina)
- Education: Universidad Iberoamericanafg
- Nationality: Mexican
- Ethnicity: Mexican-Spanish-Lebanese
- Occupation: Actress, model
- Wealth Source: Movies
Before Pinault and Hayek were hitched, the couple invited girl Valentina Paloma Pinault in 2007. Despite the fact that she didn’t show up in any movies in 2008, she didn’t delay her profession for any longer. In 2009, she featured in Cirque du Freak: The Vampire’s Assistant and in the Adam Sandler comic drama Grown Ups the next year.
Earning sources of Salma Hayek
Salma Hayek major earning sources are salary or incentives from movies and endorsement deals but on the other hand she has also invested a lot of money in business deals which are giving her a heavy return. Details of earnings of Salma Hayek are listed below.
- Her movie “Mi Vida Loca” gave he a total amount of $7 million
- 5 million were added to her net worth after the release of “Road-racers”
- “Desperado” was her second famous movie which gave her $4.9 million
- “Fair Game” added $4.3 million to his income bucket
- “Follow Me Home” gave her a remuneration of $3.8 million
- Salma has earned almost $30 million from just sales of her movies
Timeline of Salma Hayek net worth
Salma Hayek net worth was not $85 million from the start of her career; she has made herself capable of gaining that much worth through continuous hard work and working on new projects. She is on the top of the list of richest couples in the world and have almost $14 billion combined net worth with her husband. Details of her year wise net worth are given below.
- In 2011 worth in total of Salma Hayek was $37 million
- In 2012 worth in total of Salma Hayek was $43 million
- In 2013 worth in total of Salma Hayek was $57 million
- In 2014 worth in total of Salma Hayek was $70 million
- In 2015 worth in total of Salma Hayek was $77 million
- In 2016 worth in total of Salma Hayek was $80 million
- In 2017 worth in total of Salma Hayek was $85 million
Comparison of Salma Hayek
Salma Hayek is considered as one of the richest actress in Hollywood so we have calculated data of other famous actress of Hollywood and compared it with Salma and the results of the comparison are provided below.
- Angelina Jolie total worth is 3.4 times greater compared to Salma Hayek
- Charlize Theron net worth is 1.3 times bigger compared to Salma Hayek
- Jennifer Lawrence net worth is 1.4 times littler compared to Salma Hayek
- Megan Fox net worth is 17 times smaller compared to Salma Hayek
- Emma Stone net worth is 8.5 times littler compared to Salma Hayek
- Marion Cotillard net worth is 2.8 times smaller compared to Salma Hayek
- Julia Roberts net worth is 1.6 times greater compared to Salma Hayek
- Nina Dobrev net worth is 14 times smaller compared to Salma Hayek
Salma Hayek net worth is $85 million. She is a Mexican born actress and movies producer. She has earned a lot of fame through her career which ultimately turned out in higher income. Her major earning sources are acting, movies production and endorsements.