Record Producer Scott Stapp Net Worth
$ 30 million
Scott Stapp net worth is $30 million. He is an artist, musician, vocalist, and well known organizer of the Creed band. He is a Grammy champ who has multiple Grammy awards and also recorded as most prominent 68th substantial metal vocalist ever by Hit Parader a magazine of America in 2006. He is involved in the music business since 1993. His net worth would be higher than what is right now but he had truly genuine money related issues for the most part brought about by liquor and medication however Strapp claims it as an administrative mistake. Real wellsprings of profit for Scott Stapp are music and supports. Aside from this he is additionally required in underwriting items that is likewise a wellspring of increment in his total assets.
Biography of Scott Stapp
Scott Stapp was born on August 08, 1973 in Orlando, Florida, United States of America. His complete name given to him on his birth by his parents is Scott Alan Stapp. He was brought by his folks up in a similar territory and he got his initial training from the region group school and after that he began his music profession from his adolescent because of his high purpose of enthusiasm for it. In his not as much as private individual life from one viewpoint he is a fruitful artist, but when we see other side of him we found him in great mental and legitimate issues. Several times he was caught red handed for driving car after drinking alcohol and was also charged for abusive behavior at home. Apart from this his sex tape created more issues in which different girls were giving blow job and hand job. More than this entire he has attempted suicide many times but was lucky that his friends saved him.
- Original Name: Scott Alan Stapp
- Nick Name: Scott Stapp
- Birth Date: August 08, 1973
- Birth Place: Orlando, Florida, United States of America
- Height: 05 feet 08 inch
- Weight: 70 kg
- Marital Status: Married (Hillaree Burns 1997–98, Jaclyn Stappm 2006 to present)
- Children: Unkown
- Education: Corresponding education
- Nationality: United States of America
- Ethnicity: American
- Occupation: Singer, Songs producer and writer
- Wealth Source: Music
Scott Stapp married two times in his life, his first marriage was with Hillaree Burns which was held in 1997 but in 1998 the couple got divorced after having a baby. In 2006 Scott got married second time with a very famous model Jaclyn Nesheiwat who has also remained as Miss New York in 2004. The couple faces many issues in their life but not got divorced and living a happy life together with their two children.
Earning sources of Scott Stapp
Scott Stapp is a renowned music producer and he has earned a lot of money from the music he has produced. He has released many albums those are also a source in increase of income for him. More details about his earnings from different sources and albums are provided in the lower section of this article.
- His music “Break Out” gave him the highest earnings that totals $0.83 million
- Second highest earnings music of Scott Stapp was “Dying to Live” which gave him almost $0.62 million
- “Slow Suicide” added $0.57 million to the accounts of the Scott Stapp
- $0.5 million was earned by Scott Stapp from the sales of his music album “Relearn Love”
- His most viewed album over social media was “Justify” which added $0.43 million to the total assets of Scott Stapp
- Scott Stapp has earned total amount of $2.97 million from these music albums and movies
Timeline of Scott Stapp net worth
In the previous section we have checked how much he has earned from each source but in this section we are interested in knowing that he has made his worth from all of his resources in each year. Details of Scott Stapp net worth standings in each year are provided below.
- In 2011 assets in total of Scott Stapp were $2.8 million
- In 2012 worth in total of Scott Stapp was $3.5 million
- In 2013 total worth of Scott Stapp was $5 million
- In 2014 total assets Scott Stapp having were $7 million
- In 2015 estimated total worth of Scott Stapp was $12 million
- In 2016 worth in total of Scott Stapp was $18 million
- In 2017 net worth of Scott Stapp is $30 million
Comparison of Scott Stapp net worth
Scott Stapp net worth is $30 million and he is considered as one of the famous music composer and producer in the world. But how we may know that he is actually that much rich or not? The answer resides in comparison. We have done the comparison between Scott Stapp net worth and other famous music producers and the results of the comparison are shown below.
- Brian Wilson net worth is 2.5 times greater compared to Scott Stapp
- Phil Spector net worth is 3.3 times greater compared to Scott Stapp net worth
- Max Martin net worth is 8 times bigger compared to Scott Stapp
- Quincy Jones net worth is 10 times bigger compared to Scott Stapp
- Rick Rubin net worth is 12 times bigger compared to Scott Stapp worth
- Jay Z net worth is 18 times greater compared to Scott Stapp
- The Beatles net worth is 22 times greater compared to Scott Stapp
Scott Stapp net worth is $30 million. He is one of the most famous American song writer and music producers. He started his career way back from his teen age and has contributed a lot in music. Major sources of his earnings are music and endorsements deals with different famous brands.